Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    DC, but thinking very deeply about moving to Vegas!
    Level
    Yo, yaaaw!

1. What are some in demand gigs you can sell? I think the very hottest gigs on fiverr will always be in the design, writing, testimonial and SEO niches. I say "always" because the secret is out and more people are turning to the internet to build businesses. This precedent is here to stay, so even if you're not all that good at said task, you'll garner experience if you stick to it and stay in it for the long run.

2. What about longevity? Don't make the mistake in thinking of fiverr as an invaluable quick thing you can do for some extra money. Although true in the early days of fiverr when you could only make $5.00 per order, things are considerably different now, and when I get an order in my que for 10-40 times that amount, I realize how my desire to stick it out was hindsight as to what this place would become.

3. Marketing and traffic. Fiverr does a pretty good job at bringing buyers to the "party". You just have to make sure your gig title and description are concise whilst also having both a video and image of what you're doing. This applies to every seller no matter what you're selling. Get creative and think about positioning your "thing" in video and image format. Look to the marketplace and be a buyer for a while if you have to in order to get high quality visuals that help you with your message.

4. Becoming a Top Rated Seller took me 3 years. I've been with fiverr since March 2010, and since then, my life has changed completely. I worked at an Apple Store for some time, but I quit my job there because my fiverr and online income had become more than sufficient enough for me to replace the need to work for the man. Don't get it twisted as this didn't happen over night for me. Again, I joined fiverr in 2010, but I have been trying to make the internet my career for the better part of a decade now. It feels like success to be a Top Rated Seller, but once you get this, you'll want more because you know its possible. I work from my laptop at cool cafes, co-working spaces, hookah bars, vegas 2 weeks ago and anywhere I desire, and fiverr is the anchor that affords me this lifestyle.

5. Belief is everything guys/gals. Even though I spent years in GPT, PPC, MLM and every other acronym denoting the frenzy that is the 'make money online' arena, my online journey officially started at fiverr, and based on my experience there, I've learned so much about the web - I now have a budding career/business/empire that is slightly dream like. There is enough out here for everyone, and fiverr isn't going anywhere! It isn't easy to do ANYTHING with great value, and fiverr/ laptop entrepreneurism isn't any different than wanting to become something else "cool". It takes time, passion and an almost manic like resiliency to build something that holds so much power to make you ultimately happy in this life.

There's always more to share, and I'm here standing along side my friend Corey to be a resource to the community. I hope you get inspired by my story and know that you can do it too!

Cheers,
    Dion Lynk
    Last edited by DionLynk; 12-22-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Administrator
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger Second Class1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    I ANSWERED THE FIRST PAGE OF QUESTIONS!

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks for the video! I've finally had a couple (within a long period of time) of sales of making online avatars for people. But still few sales. Pretty easy work though. No video to promote because I don't want to show my face online....

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Hey Corey.

One serious question.
    Rumours has it, social media gig such as deliver 1000+ Twitter followers, 500+ Facebook likes type is no more allowed on Fiverr ?
    Is that true Corey ? Is that kind of media social media gig is no more relevant ?

Thanks !

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    How can i grow my social media followers genuinely and extra ordinarily fast?

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    You can still make a video. Its not compulsory you show your face. If its just an animation video depicting the usefulness of your gig. I thinks its a priority as the TRS have said.

Goodluck leahsky

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Level
    Hi Cory.

I really enjoyed your book!

I want to know how do you handle to manage multiple accounts at the same time. Specially:

* IPs.
    * PayPal accounts.

I hope you could help me!

Thanks.

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Level
    is it possible to close your present account due to non performance with your real picture profile and come back after a few months for a new account

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Level
    i need help wit tag for logo design pls som1 help am stuck trying to create a logo gig that will sell

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Level
    My Fiverr questions

"This account no longer active"

Why?

$75 in my account ..